Peep, peep, peep went the little chicks....

Monday, May 7, 2012

My Little Chicks

I spent a wonderful weekend "away" at the Daybreak Model Homes "Breathing Space Retreat" learning about blogging, networking, meeting wonderful people such as Megan Faulkner Brown of the Sweet Tooth Fairy, Liz Edmunds of "Food Nanny" and Nadine Woodraska of "Material Girls".  I learned some really good stuff and I came away with a renewed outlook on what I do.  I have the BEST job in the world because I get to care for such precious children...your children.  I appreciate being able to stay home with my own children and adore being a Mother.  My goal is to focus my time and energy to making this the best child care program around.  I want to provide information to parents and to other providers that will inspire us in our roles as parents & as caregivers.
I love the little children I care for...they deserve the best!

More good stuff to come!

Welcome Lincoln to Little Chicks Daycare!
Macady 
Alan 
Hailey 

A special welcome to our newest little chick Brylie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by the Little Chicks! I'd love to hear your comments!