Monday, May 9, 2011
Toddler Property Laws
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it is in my hand, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must not appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I'm doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks like mine, it's mine.
Monday, May 2, 2011
Made an "under-the-sea" box for my little chicks using blue rocks from Walmart's fish section and little sea creatures and ocean-themed toys from around our house (the little treasure chest is from a Lego's set). The little chicks play in this ALL THE TIME!
Warning: Never leave the lid off of your under-the-sea box if you have a cat.