Peep, peep, peep went the little chicks....

Friday, April 8, 2011

Little Chicks have been busy!

I haven't posted in a while cause we've been so busy!

Organizing/Cleaning the playroom

Visiting the zoo

Train rides

Baby Zurie, the newest elephant at the Hogle Zoo

Carousel rides

Kindermusik with Ms. Jamie

Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point
Little Chicks

Easter Bunnies in training

Time Out?  Nah...a fun little jail at Farm Country

Carriage rides pulled by Hannah & Gypsy! 

Millie the cow 

Lot's of fun things planned for summertime at Little Chicks Daycare...keep posted!

1 comment:

  1. Your day care looks like too much fun. I just love all your personal touches. Sadly, I am not moving to Utah. I was playing a joke on my extended family (who live in Utah). But, next time I'm in town -- let's go to lunch! Do you live near Draper up the big hill? I love that area. My son and I dream of living there. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the Little Chicks! I'd love to hear your comments!