Peep, peep, peep went the little chicks....

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Don't Pinch
by Bruce Lansky

When I got on the school bus,
I was in for a surprise.
My friends all stared and pointed,
There was mischief in their eyes.

 A kid who sat in front of me
reached out and pinched my knee.
My friends all started laughing,
but the joke was lost on me.

And then I got my second pinch.
I felt it on my ear.
And then I felt a third and fourth.
You guessed it - - on my rear.

I asked, "Why are you pinching me?
I think it's very mean!"
They said, "Today's St. Patrick's Day 
and you're not wearing green."

Rainbow Cake....YUM!

 


                                                                   Rainbow Balloons!


Rainbow Bracelets....(Leprechauns LOVE rainbows!)





Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by the Little Chicks! I'd love to hear your comments!