Peep, peep, peep went the little chicks....

Sunday, June 13, 2010

It's Coming Along!

I've been so busy getting everything ready so I can open for business in August!  I've passed my Health Inspection, My Child Care Licensing Inspection, I had the City Inspection and need to swap out my smoke alarms for new ones that not only detect smoke but also carbon monoxide which we are doing this weekend, I still have the fire inspection to go and the CPR Training and then I'll be official!  I can't wait!  I've also been doing some fun things around the house to get ready! Found these cork board strips at an old building and put the big letters above so the kids can proudly display their creations! 
Keep checking in for more updates!
Found the most adorable fabric and had my friend Michelle whip up a banner for "Little Farm Chicks"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by the Little Chicks! I'd love to hear your comments!